Nine West Women's Aurra Pump,Natural Leather,8.5 M US UPC: 740337759256



Color:Natural Leather
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Leather or canvas
Manufacturer:Nine West

bought these shoes to wear to work. Comfy but kinda wierd. The heel looks a bit funny but it holds me up2009-01-06 Rating 3. The heel slides back on smooth surfaces. and the size runs kinda big bought a 9 1/2 like i usually do in Nine West should have got a 9. overall the shoes are just ok nothing exciting about them.

I thought these ran a little large. Basic black pump. The toes are very long and pointy2008-12-30 Rating 3. Otherwise, they were well made and very nice - just not what I was looking for.

They're cute and the material is nice, but the toe area is a bit too small and short. Looks exactly as pictured but a bit too narrow in the toes. I usually wear 7 or 72008-11-26 Rating 3. 5. I got the size 7 but the 7. 5 would have fit better.

i usually go btw 5 1/2 or 6. love it.

got these in 6, fit perfectly2008-11-07 Rating 5.

very comfortable, well supported.

the heels look kinda fun, but i like it. .

The shoe was exactly what I wanted, it was just too narrow for my foot. Nice Shoe. That is the reason for their return2008-10-30 Rating 5.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment