AK Anne Klein Women's Davon Pump,Black Patent,9 M US UPC: 740339366308



Color:Black Patent
Size:9 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:AK Anne Klein

I bought 4 pairs of shoes off the internet and all seem to be too big or too small. shoes . 2009-02-07 Rating 4. so maybe the problem is me. . . I ve always been able to wear a size 7 without any problems. . so am not sure. These seem a bit snug. . maybe more narrow than usual. However, they are a beautiful pair of shoes. I love them and maybe they will be fine after I wear them a bit and stretch them out. I hope so because I really think they are sharp looking and classic. . a perfect shoe for a blue wool blazer,crisp white shirt and pearl earrings.

Fashionably-tailored for today's dress style Patent leather upper with buckle detail Cushioned footbed Rubber sole with 2" heel IFLEX technology for the best fit and function. .

No comments:

Post a Comment