MIA Women's Cassandra Toe Thong,Brown,8 M US UPC: 742282381544



Color:Brown
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:MIA

Absolutely adorable and very comfortable. Cassandra Toe Thong. I may pick this one up in other colors2009-01-31 Rating 5. Good quality at a great value.

I think these shoes are really cute and comfortable to wear. Happy. Of course you have a break in period that you do with all shoes, but after the break in period they are comfortable2009-01-24 Rating 4. The toe part hurt alittle at first, but I think the best thing for someone to do is buy the next size up. I normally wear a size 6, so I thought about getting a 6 1/2, because I would rather have a shoe that is a little big rather than too little, and they fit just perfect. I enjoy wearing my shoes both casual and dressy. .

Sadly, I must agree with the other reviews and say the toe strap just isn't right!

These are so cute and potentially comfortable but, you can't get past that toe strap issue. What with the toe strap?. The moment I put them on it started cutting into my toe2008-11-04 Rating 2. I was so disappointed!

Oh well. . don't waste your time on these. Hopefully they'll fix the problem for Summer 2009.

I love the look of these sandals. toe ring problem. The problem is where the toe ring is located, its to far from the tip of the shoe2008-09-21 Rating 1. It doesnt allow your foot to go all the way in without having the ring pushed to tight between your toes. The sandal fits in length and there is plenty of room in the ring itself, its just the toe ring should have been placed further ahead. Iam returning my second pair with the same problem. . . .

Very cute sandle, but the toe strap cut in too far between my toes. Didn't fit me right. Too painful to wear2008-07-14 Rating 2. .

The guaranteed good looks of versatile sling sandal Synthetic upper Cushioned footbed Platform sole 3" wedge heel Adjustable buckle closure Crafted in Brazil. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! .

No comments:

Post a Comment