Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Inner Space Pump,Black,6 M UPC: 759451832387



Color:Black
Size:6 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Kenneth Cole REACTION

Beautiful shoes, very comfortable except that it pinches on the sides. Beautiful shoes. I still wear them but you may want to order a half size2009-02-26 Rating 4.

Comfy for heels. Very cute. Good height2009-02-07 Rating 5. The crimson is a great color. I get compliments on them. My feet run between a 7 1/2 and a 8. Got a 7 1/2 and it fits very well.

These shoes are GREAT! I love them! It feels so comfortable walking on them. They look just as pictured.... However, if you don't want these shoes to fit you a little loose, then order them half size smaller than your original size2009-02-05 Rating 5. I'm a size 8 in shoes (many times size 7. 5 tends to fit very tight on me) but I ordered these shoes in size 7. 5 and they fit fine. By the way, these shoes are good for people who have wide feet too. . I definitely recommend these shoes!.

Bleh- I had really high hopes for these shoes, but when they arrived, they looked so different than the picture. Not what I expected.... The toe box is super wide and boxy looking, giving them a juvinile look, in my opinion2009-01-28 Rating 3. I purchased the Tribeca "I Feel Fine" instead of these. .

Have worn these to work several days since I've received them. Comfortable Pumps. They are unbelievably comfortable2009-01-27 Rating 5. Sole is well padded. Since they're rounded toes, one's toes are not crowded into a point; it's heaven. They're a joy to wear. Loved them so much, purchased a second pair! And one cannot beat the great service from Amazon as well as the price!.

Today's fashion inspired by tomorrow's trends Leather upper Leather lining Cushioned footbed TPR sole with 2-1/2" heel. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! .

No comments:

Post a Comment