EMU Australia Women's Bronte Mini Boot,Chestnut,8 M US UPC: 809996161173



Color:Chestnut
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:EMU Australia

great boots, just as described, at an affordable price compared to the retail store pricing. just as expected.. i ordered a size smaller than what i normally wear based on other EMU boots i have2009-03-03 Rating 5. i was quite pleased!.

My sister in law loves shopping at amazon, so I decided to try. EMU boots. I saw the boots loved it and decided to purchase it2009-03-02 Rating 4.

I was so excited and still am after receiving the product. What I am unhappy about is the time it took to reach me! One whole week! But the product is soo very warm and comfortable. I would buy another pair, but one week is to long!.

The boots are so warm and soft. Great Boot. I love wearing them around2009-03-01 Rating 4. The only problem is the sizing was a little off for me. I usually always wear a size 8, so that is what I ordered. I think if I had gotten a 7 they would be too small, but the boots seemed wide. Which is why they seemed to big. An easy way to solve this problem is to wear really warm, fluffy socks!.

My daughter wanted a pair of Uggs and every pair she tried ran too small and too expensive. One very happy daughter!. So I suprised her with these black EMU Bronte mini boots and she and her highschool friends loved them and so did my pocket book2009-02-25 Rating 4.

The vendor shipped ontime and all is well.

P. S.

I also was advised by a fellow reviewer to spray a (sued friendly)water repelent on them to keep them looking nice longer. . it was a great piece of advise they still look great after six weeks of our wicked chicago weather.

It's not an UGG but it's made in Australia and costs less than half. Nice Boot. A great value and just as functional as Uggs2009-02-11 Rating 4. When I wear mine almost out, they become my morning slippers.

. Sizes run large, half sizes should round down .

No comments:

Post a Comment