BCBGirls Petler Boot,Black,7.5 M UPC: 886067998463



Color:Black
Size:7.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:BCBGirls

I had been looking at this book since it hit Macy's right before the holidays and kept running into "sorry ma'am, we do not have a size 10. Fashionable not so great quality. " I finally looked on line and found them at Amazon2009-03-02 Rating 2. com. I was sooo excited as BCBG Girls/Max Azria is my favorite so I purchased them. Once I got them home and tried them on I noticed that the stitching in the back of the right boot looked as if it may come apart and low and behold it did. I wasn't able to return the boot b/c I'd "worn" them. I was sooo disappointed b/c I had to take them to a shoe cobbler who charged $15 to sew the back stitching and they are doomed. I have not gotten good wear out of them and am already repairing them. Very stylish but the quality is not like other BCBG items I own. .

I love these boots! I ordered them in a 1/2 size larger than my normal shoe size, and they fit perfectly. Love these boots!. A little snug when you first put them on, but they actually get more comfortable during the day as the leather stretches out2009-02-23 Rating 5. I get blisters from EVERY pair of flats I own, but these don't give me any trouble. There is no zipper, but I am still able to get them on over skinny jeans with no problems (and I am an athlete with not-so-skinny calves). .

Love these boots! I dont think they look cheep (i have the black leather). BCBGirls Petler Boot. I would like the light brown but they are not avail2009-02-19 Rating 5. on amazon :(.

i have black of thoese amazing boots, they are very good quality, very stylish,i have slim legs so it goes really well and price is exellent, i m loving them!:). very stylish. 2009-02-17 Rating 5

Original price for this boot was 179 and not worth it. What were they thinking. Theres no zipper and the material has no type of give coupled with the fact that the ankle of the boot is very narrow makes it uber hard to get it on and off2009-02-05 Rating 2. Theres also the fact that they look a little cheap (i have driftwood). Overall under $50 for a bcbgirls boot is not bad but no one in their right mind would pay full price for this shoe after seeing it in person and trying it on. Its ok.

New BCBGirls Petler Black 7. 5 Womens Boots $179.

No comments:

Post a Comment