Softwalk Women's Madeira Clog,Navy,11 WW US UPC: 882918306319



Color:Navy
Size:11 WW US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Softwalk

Very quick delivery, great looking shoes, it's amazingly soft to wear, comfortable & most of all real good price. Extremely comfortable !!. Quality is comparable with a few hundred buck worth of shoes2009-03-11 Rating 5. I'm very happy & satisfy with this purchase. Definitively recommend this pair! .

bought this for the "comfort". good, but not great. delivers with that great innersole2009-03-02 Rating 4. size is good, but next time will buy a half size smaller. a little heavy though. would buy again in another color, looks great with jeans!.

I got these clogs last spring and absolutely love them. Very comfortable!. They are very comfortable2008-11-25 Rating 5. Very soft and padded, plenty of support, nice and cool since they are open in the back.

The shoes are very comfortable. Clogs. They are not as attractive as I hoped they would be2008-10-16 Rating 4. .

I really love the way these look and they fit me just right when I first tried them on. great overall. Since I have wide feet, however, they were on the snug side and some parts rubbed against both feet after a full day walking and standing at work2008-09-06 Rating 4. (I'm a teacher. ) However, I did not get any blisters, just had those rubbed parts of my foot turn slightly red. Since these are leather, I am sure they will be broken into over time.



If you have wide feet I strongly recommend ordering half a size up. I'm glad I did or else they would have not fit.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment