Rampage Women's Clarissa Boot,Grey,7.5 M US UPC: 728217073630



Color:Grey
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:Rampage

None of the other reviews mentioned this so maybe I'm just being too critical but the pointy toe is so LONG! I got my usual size, 8 1/2, and they feel like they fit just fine but the pointy toe extends about 2 inches past the tip of my big toe. long point....



Besides that though, they fit really well and are pretty comfortable! If only I could shorten the pointy tip a LITTTTLE bit2009-02-19 Rating 3. .

I love these shoes! They look great and are very comfortable for high heeled boots. Great Shoes!. I get compliments every time I wear them2009-02-07 Rating 4. I am really enjoying them!.

I bought these boots at a department store in the camel color and loved them. Amazing. I received so many compliments wearing them so I decided to buy the grey2009-02-03 Rating 4. They look amazing with my dresses and skirts and even covered up by my jeans. .

These boots came today and I am sooo pleased! They are so great with skirts and are very comfortable, true to size and stylish!! I want more!. Love Them. 2009-01-09 Rating 5

These boots are just WONDERFUL! They are true to size and fairly comfortable. Fabulous Boots. I always put a pad in all my boots to make them more comfortable and extend wear2009-01-06 Rating 4. They are easy to pull on and look great with both skinny jeans and a skirt. I am thoroughly enjoying them. I recommend them to everyone!.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment