Palladium Women's Key Largo Sandal,Chestnut,7 M UPC: 739821553043



Color:Chestnut
Size:7 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Palladium

The size runs too big. Need New Sandals. The quality of the shoe is very nice for its price2009-02-19 Rating 3. I usually wear a size 10 but probably need a size 9. I had to return the item, but now the price has gone up $5. =( .

Very comfortable shoe. Very Nice. I just received them2009-02-14 Rating 4. Typically I waver between a size 8. 5 and a 9 (depending on the shoe). However, based on other reviews I ordered these in a 7. 5 and they fit just right. From what I tell (so far) the craftsmanship appears to be good. And, for the price these are an amazing deal!.

Palladium Key Largo Sandal

Great looking sandal, but not true to size. Palladium Key Largo Sandal. It was a good 2 sizes too large for me2008-11-11 Rating 2. I normally have size 8 to 8 1/2 and I ordered a 7 1/2 and it was still much too large. .

Shoes are very comfortable, and they look great. Great many compliments!. Unlike other sandals they don't hurt your feet2008-07-11 Rating 5.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment