Palladium Women's Bellingham Mid Calf Boot,Mocha,9 M US UPC: 739821619435



Color:Mocha
Size:9 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Palladium

You are paying for the style that, in my own opinion, is a bit expensive, I expected more, but this is the risk you take when buying online . Bigger than my size.

I am size 6 and they are bigger, however, they're comfortable and if you wear double socks they fit right 2009-03-10 Rating 3.

In short, I really like the style of these boots but could have been cheaper for what they are made of.

These boots just arrived in the mail today and although they are well-made and pretty, they are huge! I own about 4 other pairs of Palladium brand shoes in a size 10 (typically I'm a 9. Too Big!. 5 but 10 seems right in this brand), but the 10 was massive- more like an 11 or 122009-03-10 Rating 2. I want these boots, but am afraid to reorder since Amazon will not cover the shipping cost because a sizing issue is not their fault. Best advice-size down and hope for the best.

These boots are SO cute and very comfortable! You can walk in them all day without any problems. Awesome Boots!. They can easily be dressed up or down; they rise barely to the mid calf, making them fun to wear with dresses or skirts2009-02-25 Rating 5. These boots are stylish twist on the motorcycle boot and I highly recommend them!.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment