Etnies Men's Fader Sneaker,Black/Red/Black,11 M US UPC: 883896295602



Color:Black/Red/Black
Size:11 M US
Department:mens
FabricType:Leather or leather and fabric
Manufacturer:Etnies

decent shoe and it was an ok price fast shipping. Etnies Men's Fader Sneaker,Black/Red/Black,. They were a little off though like maybe factory seconds but my son loves them and they seem to be really durable2009-03-02 Rating 4.

When I wear these shoes I feel like Frankenstein's monster. Big shoes to fill. They are very big2009-02-17 Rating 4. The strange thing is, that inside, they are too tight. I imagine they will break in over time, but after three wearings they are still uncomfortable.



They build quality is excellent though. Came with two sets of super long laces. The style is nice and subtle.

Had to email on this one and they answered super fast with great information. Great shoes, great communication. Product arrived quickly, as described and my son loves them! Thanks2009-02-07 Rating 5.

This is a good no-nonsense skate shoe. Nice skate shoe. It's very comfortable for standing or walking so it can be worn to work or school2009-02-06 Rating 5. It's built well. It has plenty of extra stitching and is reinforced in all the right places to make it good choice for, you know, actual skateboarding (unlike a lot of so-called skate shoes). I would buy them again. In fact, I think I'll stick with Etnies from now on.

The shoes were shipped quickly! I got them in just a few days! I love the shoes themselves, they are so comfortable! Thank you so much for sending them so fast! Quality product for sure, which means I'll order from this company again in the future. Awesome company!. 2009-01-29 Rating 5.

Kick your enemies in the face with the Etnies Fader Brian Deegan Skate Shoe. Trademark etnies arrow logo A padded tongue and collar keep your foot bones from breaking on the jaws of bad guys and STI foam pads your landings after those flying dragonfire kicks you execute so smoothly. A super grippy rubber outsole grabs anything it lands on

No comments:

Post a Comment