Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime Mule,Lt Pink/ Med. Purple,7.5 M UPC: 029044572748



Color:Lt Pink/ Med. Purple
Size:7.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Patent and manmade
Manufacturer:Easy Spirit

I have FINALLY found a shoe that fits great and is so comfortable. feel great. I am a very happy soccer mom2009-03-05 Rating 5. . can slip these shoes right on quickly and go.

I have wide feet and couldnt find shoes in any stores. . didnt have time to really look. So I took a chance buying these online and am VERY HAPPY now. Will buy more pairs. .

i purchased the first pair in the gold. i am going to get them in all colors. i found i could walk forever in these shoes2009-02-20 Rating 5. at 70 yrs. that is saying a lot. so then i just bought this pair in black. great price too. my friends are buying them online as well. the only problem is getting all the colors in your size but everyone is patient. i think the next might be brown or beige or white. i am going to take them with me when going on a trip. they are easy to remove at the airport going to security which is a problem with some shoes at my age. love them. i shouldn't write this because everyone will buy the shoes. that's okay. enjoy them as much as i do.

these are the best shoes i have found. best shoes. after surgery on my heel i could not wear a shoe with a back and i needed a very wide shoe2009-02-08 Rating 5. these shoes arived very quickly and felt so good the first time i put them on. i would buy them again in a minute!.

I bought this shoe for my trip to San Diego and love them! They are extremely comfortable with great support and lightweight for easy packing. Great Walking Shoe. I am planning on purchasing another pair for summer wear as well2009-01-21 Rating 4. I highly recommend this shoe!.

I recently bought a pair of the black and silver to wear with a black pant suit for my niece's wedding. As comfy as a slipper. Since I would be on my feet all day, I needed a comfy good looking shoe2009-01-02 Rating 5. For the price, these were an excellent choice. They fit well, are easy to walk in, and I love that they come in a wide width. I added a black velvet clip on bow with rhinestones to make them a little more dressy. I was the envy of the bridal party and everyone else hobbling around in high heels. .

TRAVELTIME BY EASY SPIRIT. TRAVELTIME BY EASY SPIRIT .

No comments:

Post a Comment