Camper Women's Spiral Helix Boot,Napa Negro/Helice Negro,37 EU (US Women's 7 M)



Color:Napa Negro/Helice Negro
Size:37 EU (US Women's 7 M)
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Camper

I've been searching for classic flat boots like these for years! The leather is soft, the shape is very fitted to the calf and ankle(no gaps or bunching at either - hooray!), and they're totally comfortable, no blisters! However, as the other reviewers have mentioned, the calves on these boots are narrow and they run small. the perfect flat boot. I would recommend buying one size up from your usual size - I'm normally an 8, I tried them and couldn't zip them all the way up, but the 9's fit just right2009-03-02 Rating 5.

These boots are very sleek and I love the simple yet classic look. Very narrow in foot and calf. They are also comfortable, except for one problem - the calf is very narrow2009-02-12 Rating 4. The foot also seems to be pretty narrow because I have narrow feet and these fit very closely. I kept them in the hopes that the calf will stretch out a little as I wear them, but I certainly won't ever be able to tuck jeans into these boots.

I ordered these and fell in love, but have returned them because they're too expensive. best boots for narrow legs.

They are the only boot i've ever ordered that has come close to fitting tightly on my very narrow calf2009-01-14 Rating 5.

The shape of the foot is classic and modern at the same time.

The are incredibly comfortable.

I wish they were cheaper.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment