BCBGirls Women's Bery Peep Toe Platform,Black,8.5 M US UPC: 886068106188



Color:Black
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:BCBGirls

I bought these for a wedding and I ordered in plenty of time in case they were not comfy enough. Yipee!. These are fantastic2009-03-04 Rating 5. So comfortable, especially for such a high heel. The bonus is that I paid almost 1/2 the price of what they were selling for on Zappos. My first BCBGirls, but definitely not my last!! Amazon's prices are amazing!.

bcbgirls makes my favorite shoes on the planet! i can order them and know that the fit will be perfect everytime. I love this shoe!. i have a great collection of bcbgirls and they never disappoint! another a+ from me2009-02-09 Rating 5. i love bcbgirls!.

The cool look of fashion's next big thing Patent leather upper Lightly cushioned footbed Platform sole Eye-catching 3" heel Adjustable buckle closure. .

No comments:

Post a Comment