Saucony Women's ProGrid Ride Running Shoe,White/Red,7.5 M UPC: 801100288615



Color:White/Red
Size:7.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Nylon mesh and synthetic
Manufacturer:Saucony

I had this shoe for little over a month, the first week it started bothering and went to two doctors and was diagnosed with itliobial tendon injury (ankle) not as good as they say. I was limping for about 3 weeks2009-03-14 Rating 1. The shoe level is not appropriate if you have a neutral foot, it has way too much cushioning. Just got the brooks GTS 9 and they feel like a dream, ran 5K and no issues. .

Great colors and design; made me feel like I was walking on air; fits my foot like a glove; shoe is also very light, not bulky feeling at all; true to size comfortable workout shoe. 2009-03-02 Rating 5

I previously ran in the Saucony Grid Excursion TR 2, but I didn't find the updated version very attractive, so I decided to try this shoe instead My new running shoe!. I absolutely love them2009-02-14 Rating 5. They took very minimal breaking in (walking around in them a few times and a few short-distance runs), and they were perfect. The back that curves around your heel is very squishy and could rub if you don't wear thick socks, but I wear the Balega Hidden Comfort, which have tons of cushion back there. The shoes have a lot of support in the sole and plenty of room in the toe box. I love them! I will definitely buy the next version of these. .

I have very bad heal spurs and this shoe was and this brand was recommended by my doctor, several friends and the sales associate at a specialty store I first went to purchase shoes great shoe. This is the 2nd pair I have purchased and love them a lot2008-10-07 Rating 5.

The New ProGrid Ride running shoe is ideal for the neutral runner Heel ProGrid technology for maximum comfort and performance This new design offers technical features for superb performance and fit. Cushioning and flexibility are the key benefits of this running shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment