Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Get Some Play,Black,10 M US UPC: 759451711811



Color:Black
Size:10 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Kenneth Cole REACTION

I purchased this in silver to go with a dress for a wedding Nice comfy dress sandal. I wanted something dressy and fashionable yet comfy for a long night2009-04-07 Rating 4. This definitely fit the bill. Kenneth Cole always manages to have great quality and I like that this sole is rubberized so there is some traction. Most sandals of this style have slick bottoms and I like that I don't feel like I'll fall in these. The shoe seems to run true to size in width but a little long. I usually wear a 9 which is what I ordered. It fits great in width and the t-strap doesn't cut into my arch, but it seems a little long. Otherwise it's a great shoe and will go nicely at a summer wedding!.

although it does feel comfortably to wear it, it was way too wide too wide. I don't have very narrow feet and normally run between 62009-03-19 Rating 1. 5 and 7 but this one, with 6. 5, my feet was swimming in it. The length was perfect for my feet, but width was too much. I had to return it. I bought it in silver, and I did not like its look. It looked a bit too tacky. .

Purchased on sale to have a black comfy sandal for every day Comfortable and pretty. They are cute and ever so comfortable - I can wear them an entire day walking around the city2009-03-03 Rating 5. And I like that they are stylish at the same time.

These sandals are really comfortable, I have narrow feet and it's really difficult for me to find sandals that don't slip, these don't feel tight to my feet, but they don't slip beacuse of the ankle strap, they are super comfortable, I would definately recommend them very comfortable. 2009-02-25 Rating 5.

This sandal is made wide so if your feet are narrow this is not the sandal for you Nice and comfy. It is a little heavy on your feet but very comfortable2009-02-16 Rating 4. I can walk on it all day.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment