Nine West Women's Nostalgia Pump,Dk Pink,8 M US UPC: 740344015277



Color:Dk Pink
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Nine West

I loved this shoe online Pretty Shoe & Soft Leather... but Narrow and TIGHT fit!!!. I even loved the shoe even more when I opened the boxes2009-03-21 Rating 2. I say boxes because I bought TWO. . the bronze and the gold. I bought the size 10. 5 which is my usual size and the shoes were absolutely too tight.



I decided to give them to my daughter who is a straight size 10 and she said that they weren't the type she could wear for long. I don't know what happened being that I read the other reviews and each seems to praise the complete shoe.



Unfortunately, both pairs had to be returned as I couldn't find anyone with narrow enough feet to want them. What a disappointment!!! .

I bought these in bronze! They're the perfect height for the everyday, but they are also go great with jeans!! They are one of my favorites of all times; I'll probably buy a replacement pair when I wear them out!! Perfect. 2009-03-11 Rating 5

What can I say - these are classic, simple, elegant black pumps that every lady should have in her wardrobe A "MUST HAVE"!!. I'd even say you fellas should own a pair of these! The go with everything, can be worn with a little cocktail dress, or under funky jeans, and you're good to go! Sizes are right on target2009-02-24 Rating 5. . if you wear a 6, get the 6.

I might buy a pair in every color!!!.

This is EXACTLY what I have come to expect from Nine West - extremely comfortable, cheap, and HOT shoes that will last me a while So gorgeous and comfortable, and what a price!!. I wore them out last night and they provided the right pop of color to my outfit2008-12-21 Rating 5. We walked around town quite a bit and my feet didn't hurt at all. They are low enough so that you can catch a bus, but high enough to give you the sex appeal of any stiletto. I love the inside of the shoe and the flash of skin there. I can't wait to get these in more colors (I got the dark pink and they are true to the picture).

I got these in the dark pink leather and they are really cute! The heel is 3'' I believe so these are quite comfortable for all-day wear Fantastic and comfy!. I love that they add a splash of color and the price can't be beat! Highly recommend2008-12-09 Rating 5. I plan to order in the other colors as well I like them that much!.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment