Luichiny Women's Lorelei Bootie,Brown/Bronze,8 M UPC: 884437054917



Color:Brown/Bronze
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Fabric and synthetic
Manufacturer:Luichiny

I received these shoes the other day and they are very cute Horrible experience. I tried on my left shoe and went to try on my right shoe to discover it was also a left shoe2009-03-02 Rating 1. I contacted amazon immediately and asked for a replacement which they agreed to. Well I received my shoes today and once again there was a problem. The right shoe was extremely damaged. It was puckered and dirty on the back. I contacted amazon again and asked to have them replaced, I was told they can't send a replacement I would need to return and just reorder. I don't think thats right and feel these shoes aren't worth the hassle. And amazon obviously doesn't believe in customer service. Buyers Beware!!!!!.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment