MIA Women's Midnight Stretch 3 Way Boot,Black Patent,11 M US UPC: 742282733008



Color:Black Patent
Size:11 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Fabric
Manufacturer:MIA

This was a great purchase, I purchase the Zebra Print Boots, and I was truly impressed with the quality of this boot I LOVE THESE BOOTS!. The boot is a comfortable stylish boot that looked great on my legs2009-04-03 Rating 5. The heel is just the perfect height, and the width of the shoe was a great fit. I wore these boots out with a black leather mini skirt and some fish net stocking, I got hundreds of compliments from men and women! The fabric of the boots will allow me to wear them into late spring. Great Buy, I highly recommend this boot. I will be purchasing the other colors also.

You have many options with these and they do not look cheap Great boots. Bought for my fiancee' and she loves them2009-04-03 Rating 5.

The boots are nice My husband loved them!. I got them b/c as a skinny person, I have a tough time trying to find boots that fit my small calves2009-04-03 Rating 3. Other reviews mentioned they are good for ladies like us. The boots are longer than I expected. I am 5'6" and the boots are above my knee. But, the main point is that my husband loves them, and at such a great price - I will definitely keep them :).

I love these boots love them. I have small feet and caffes2009-03-02 Rating 4. They fit perfectly. They come up just over my knee. They are comfortable but if standing in them for two hours they get a bit uncomfortable. I love them. Hope this will help you. I would definitely buy these again. Christy.

These boots are super cute and fit true to size Sexy comfort!. They comfortable considering the heel2009-02-02 Rating 5. I wore them all day at work and for my commute with no problems. However, when I wore them dancing I could only handle about an hour. WARNING: These are not thigh high! They go just over the knee!.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment