Bandolino Women's Olsen Sandal,Black,6 M UPC: 737441468730



Color:Black
Size:6 M
Department:womens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:Bandolino

It's so soft and comfortable and easy to wear with all, and use going out, casual occasions, travel, etc I would use forever. I liked the color I choosed really I liked so much!!2009-03-25 Rating 5.

I purchased these shoes to take on vacation with the intention of having a cute & comfy shoe to wear when doing a lot of walking Cute but Irritating!. I have pretty wide feet and these shoes did not present a fit problem for me2009-03-16 Rating 2. However, the buckle on the top irritated my feet quite a bit! The more I walked, the worse it got. The buckles left scabs on the top of my feet after about a half a day of sight seeing. These shoes will probably sit in the back of my closet for a few years until I decide to just give them away!.

The sandals are very nice Very nice sandals fits a little big. Sadly I had to return them because I have a true

medium foot2008-09-30 Rating 5. So the tops were too lose. I do not consider my foot for a narrow size ever,although my friend wears the same size just a little wider she does not have to buy wide shoes. These shoes would fit her feet perfect.

I normally love Bandalino shoes but the front opening for these sandals is quite wide making my toes stick out and makes it a little uncomfortable Bandalino sandals. 2008-09-14 Rating 2.

Slip on the Olsen sandals by Bandolino and enjoy their soft style - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Shiny patent leather upper in a casual slide sandal style with a round open toe. Criss-crossing straps with single buckle embellishment

No comments:

Post a Comment