KATHY Van Zeeland Croc 'N Roll Double Frame Top Zip Satchel,Black,one size UPC: 846524102833



Color:Black
Size:One Size
Department:womens
FabricType:Manmade
Manufacturer:KATHY Van Zeeland

I got this designer bag in the brownish oak/khaki color Love the size - Not the shape. The shape is like a blob when the purse is set on something2009-02-27 Rating 3. It has lots of places to organize little things, like keys. The price for a non-leather purse was very reasonable. Decided to keep it, but it is not one of my favs. And, I have several KVZ handbags.

This purse is beautiful and great quality Purse. 2009-02-17 Rating 4. . the only thing I missed was it didn't come with her normal fancy keychain attached to it. .

I love Kathy bags, I own a lot of them and gift them to friends and kids, this one is fab Beautiful. Everyone needs a basic black bag and this is large enough to carry everything including my kindle2009-02-12 Rating 5. It has 2 very cool pockets on the sides. I love it.

Top zipper closure .

No comments:

Post a Comment