Dearfoams Women's Microfiber Velour Slipper,Black,8 M UPC: 039161778428



Color:Black
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Velour
Manufacturer:Dearfoams

The slippers are great! The are very comfortable to wear Dearfoams Microfiber Clog Slipper. The inside and upper portion of the slipper are extremely soft and the fur and bow give it an extra feminine touch2009-01-29 Rating 5. The bottoms provide a nice non-slip surface and are much like a normal shoe. I never wear my slippers outside the house as many do these days, so the way they are designed I guess you could. However, I could never see getting those pretty pink slippers dirty! I would recommend these to anyone looking for a comfortable and affordable slipper.

The slippers are very comfortable, keep my feet warm, and I love the color Great Slippers. My only complaint is the ribbon is glued on and fell off the right slipper within a couple of weeks2008-11-23 Rating 4. The other is holding tight and I can't really remove it for fear of cutting a hole in the slipper. Not a big deal as it in no way affects the comfort or warmth of the slippers.

Dense foam cushioning .

No comments:

Post a Comment