Robeez Tredz Toddler Daisy Slip-On,Brown,16-20 Months (US Toddler 5.5-6.5 M) UPC: 690159216126



Color:Brown
Size:16-20 Months (US Toddler 5.5-6.5 M)
Department:baby-girls
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Robeez

I purchased these in a size 12 to 16 month for my granddaughter on her 1st birthday Wonderful product. She and her parents liked them so well that she got the next size up for Christmas2009-01-09 Rating 5. .

I purchased the Robeez Tredz Toddler Daisy Slip-On shoes (size 12-16 months) for my 12-month old daughter who was on the verge of walking Adorable shoes but fit is iffy. I liked that the soles were so flexible--something not easy to find in most baby shoes2008-12-09 Rating 3. While the shoes were adorable, comfortable and easy for her to move around in, the problem was that she could kick them off easily no matter how much I tightened the strap. She's worn Robeez infant shoes exclusively and they were the only shoes that she couldn't kick off. I had hoped that I would have the same luck with the Robeez Tredz but did not. Unfortunately, she kicked off one of her shoes when I was out running errands; so now, instead of having a great PAIR of shoes, we have ONE shoe and are out $40. 00.

Shoes were purchased from a gift wish list and arrived as agreed on time Cute baby shoes. The colors are just right for a baby girl2008-09-30 Rating 5.



The heel is protected with an elastic support which appears comfortable and the strap is easy to attach velcro.



Robeez Tredz Toddler Daisy Slip-On,Brown,12-16 Months (US Toddler 5. 5-6. 5 M)

I was a little skeptical when it came to paying this much for shoes my daughter will outgrow so quickly, but I love these shoes! Although they are a little big, providing plenty of room for growth, she has never kicked them off Great shoes!. They also fit well enough she can walk well in them without stumbling2008-05-13 Rating 5. The soles are sturdy, yet flexible. She has worn them for about a month and has played hard outside wearing them. They wipe off easily and still look new. When I mention shoes to her, she goes and finds these!.

I just purchased the Robeez tredz for my 16 Month Old Toddler Robeez Tredz are a Toddler's Dream. She loves them2008-04-11 Rating 5. I love that they are so flexiable and we can now go outside in them. Worth the price.

Comfortable with a soft leather construction and cushioned insole .

No comments:

Post a Comment