Rampage Women's Ashlee Boot,Whiskey Suede,7 M US UPC: 728217437951



Color:Whiskey Suede
Size:7 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:Rampage

I should have read the reviews before I ordered these boots Nice & Warm but TOO large!. They are at least one size larger to me2009-03-31 Rating 4. I actually fell down on the stairs the first day I wore them. And I cannot wear thick socks as I do for other large shoes because these boots are already quite warm and my feet will sweat a lot if I wear thick socks or thick insoles.



Anyway, the size is my only complaint. Other than that, everything is great about the boots.

These boots were the best buy i made all winter!! They are sooo comfortable and were an amazing price hot Boots!!.

I hated to take them off 2009-03-26 Rating 5. . !! well . . now spring is here so i will have to wait a few season to wear them again . i highly recommend these boots by Rampage.

Love the boot so much bought two different colors Great Boot. My mom saw them, tried them on and now she wants a pair2009-02-27 Rating 5. .

This is a practical boot practical boot. It's very well made for dry cold weather2009-02-24 Rating 5. It has a soft suede so I wouldn't advise to wear it on a rainy day eventhough the platform soles are rubber. I'm used to wearing my Ugg boots so I was hesitant to buy this because it's pretty cheap for a warm looking boot and you know what they say - you get what you pay for but I was surprised cause the quality is not bad at all. The outside of the boot has a faux fur material and the inside has a sherpa material. It's not as warm as Ugg but warm enough to wear. I normally wear sizes 6. 5 to 7 but I ordered the 7 because the boot has no zipper. Pull on boots run smaller so 7 fits perfectly. I don't struggle on putting them on and taking them off. I got the one in black. My daughter wants the one in whiskey color now. I highly recommend this casual boot for practical people. .

I love these boots and I live in the Midwest and have had lots of snow this year and had no problem keeping my feet warm and dry great boots. Great price!2009-02-13 Rating 5.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment