Palladium Women's Key Largo Sandal,Black,9.5 M UPC: 739821552930



Color:Black
Size:9.5 B(M) US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Palladium

I bought this shoe loved the look but I wore these shoes one time shopping and they hurt my feet they rubbed my heel not recommended for long walking Gladiator sandals. loved the price for these shoes there so expensive everwhere else2009-05-27 Rating 3.

As other reviewers have mentioned, these sandals run very big WAY TOO BIG!. I followed their advice and ordered a size down (I normally wear an 8 and ordered a 7), and there was still at least an inch between the top of my big toe and the front edge of the sandal2009-04-28 Rating 3. I returned these and planned to order them in size 6, but for some reason that size wasn't marked down (and therefore would have cost me about $60 more). too bad, because they looked really cute. .

I followed the other reviewer's advice, purchased a size smaller and got a great fit! I have large ankles and these sandals fit well around them Sooo Cool in Black!. The footbeds are well-padded and I found these to be comfortable to wear all day2009-04-20 Rating 5. I got the Black, which has flat black leather, shiny black leather and red stitches. Cute. . cute. . cute!! So far, I have not been disappointed with any Palladium purchase! .

These shoes are so comfortable! They are inexpensive, cute, stylish, and a great overall look Most comfy sandals!. They run about a size large so you should order at least one size smaller than you actually wear2009-04-10 Rating 5. No comlaints at all about these shoes!!.

The shoe is very very comfortable Nice. I wore it walking around for the first time and got no blisters2009-04-03 Rating 4.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment