Jessica Simpson Women's Josette Peep Toe D'orsay,Blue Violet/Jade,10 M US UPC: 884079924395



Color:Blue Violet/Jade
Size:10 B(M) US
Department:womens
FabricType:Fabric or synthetic
Manufacturer:Jessica Simpson

These shoes are so pretty HOT, and beautiful!. 2009-10-02 Rating 4. and edgy. Comfortable, but had to order a half size smaller because I have found they run a little big!.

I have these in a color combination not offered here at Amazon, but there are one of my favorite pair of heels Fierce. First, they fit true to size for me2009-08-26 Rating 5. I typically wear an 8. 5 or 9, and I have these in an 8. 5 and they fit perfectly. Second, they are comfortable. I can walk around town and I am always amazed that a heel so high can feel so good. Finally, they are gorgeous shoes - a perfect blend of sexy but without being over the top. I can pair them with slacks for the office or a skirt for night. .

I literally ordered these last night at 7, paid for 2 day shipping, and they came the next afternoon at 3! AMAZING!



Besides the ridiculously fast shipping, they are gorgeous, exactly what I wanted so hot!. I'm so excited to wear them this weekend!

**I am usually between a 6 1/2 and 72009-03-11 Rating 5. I got the 6 1/2 and they fit perfectly!.

Very comfortable, but the 7 Good. 5 slipped off my feet when I walked2008-12-18 Rating 4. I corrected this by using duct tape to hold the shoes in place. I would recommend buying half a size smaller so you don't have this problem. .

I bought this shoe and like all my other jessica simposon shoes it's a beautiful, high quality, well-made, and most importantly, COMFORTABLE shoe!!! highly reccommend! love JS shoes!. 2008-08-24 Rating 5

.

1 comment:

  1. hot male models showing off their shoes half naked... man... this is cool... http://www.hotmodels.kicksbay.com

    ReplyDelete