Michael Antonio Women's Keaton Platform,Brown,8 M US


Color:Brown
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:Michael Antonio

The item is exactly what I expected to be, it's chic, nice, pleasant, fits like a glove! excellent!. 2009-04-18 Rating 5

I ordered the blue and black pair and when I opened the box, they were so much cuter in person LOVE THIS SHOE!. The picture doesn't do them justice2009-04-10 Rating 5. They are true to size, and SUPER flattering on! Unlike any shoe I own, and the blue is the perfect subtle color. They are also very comfortable, and receive lots of compliments! Not to mention the great price!.

I found this just broswing and loved the price and the free shipping Something Different. Plus I didn't have anything in my closet like it2009-03-25 Rating 4. Not a bad shoe. Love the heel. Matter-of-fact, I wore it the same week I received it. I received a few compliments on it. I must admit, I purchased the grey and the color is more pewter (like the picture) than grey. I love the heel, it's high but because of the platform front, I easily navigated around the city and my office in these. For the price and free shipping, you can't go wrong. The sizing was fine, seemed to be accurate. I bought an 9 but as usual, if they made an 8 3/4 shoe it would be perfect for me b/c I'm not an 8 1/2 and not quite a 9 either.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment