KATHY Van Zeeland Turn It Up Top Zip Hobo,Steel,one size UPC: 846524103250



Color:Steel
Size:One Size
Department:womens
FabricType:Manmade
Manufacturer:KATHY Van Zeeland

I ordered this bag (my 1st Kathy Van Zeeland) in Steel Gray on QVC LOVE the Lagoon color!!!. It was $65 before taxes and S&H2009-04-01 Rating 5. I fell in love with it immediately b/c of all the exterior pockets and single strap and wanted another one in Lagoon. I was SO lucky to find 1 left in Lagoon on Amazon and for a steal - at $41. 82!!! It was delievered the very next day and packaged very carefully. The lagoon is absolutely beautiful! It has a deep blue-green marble effect. I wore it immediately and received many compliments! This was my 1st handbag purchase with Amazon and definitely will be my first choice from now on!.

This is a very cute bag! It surprised me that it could fit my larger wallet and cosmetic bag Fabulous Bag!. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the handle is a little too small for me to put over my shoulder comfortably2009-03-22 Rating 4. I also LOVE the front and back open spaces for my keys and cellphone. The price was outstanding also, not to mention all the compliments!

This bag was the exactly what I wanted Great bag, great price. It is the perfect size, not too small but not huge either2009-03-18 Rating 4. The color of the bag is very pretty and the hardware makes it look expensive. Also, there are pockets in all the right places. I will carry this bag for years to come.

I sent this purse back Looks cheap. It's looks cheap compared to my other KVZ purses2009-03-06 Rating 2. The color (lagoon)was okay but overall I was very disappointed in the purse.

The purse is a perfect size and can be used casually or dressed up Great purse. I love it!2009-03-04 Rating 4.

Top zipper closure .

No comments:

Post a Comment